Friday, November 18, 2022

Palaging Ikaw Cover Song by Marilou


#Palagingikaw is a song requested by Madia Crist popularized by Ms. Donna Cruz with its original Title
#IkawlangangMahal This song evolved in several music genre. Its latest was performed by MJ Magno. I hope you enjoy my rendition of this song as I enjoyed singing it. #sharethispost Thank you!

“I'm taking requests! Let me know if there is a song you’d like to hear or you want me to feature.
👉 Dont forget to Subscribe to my #MarilouAgsaluna You Tube Channel and Hit the bell button to get the latest update.

👉VISIT and FOLLOW Song by Request FACEBOOK PAGE https://web.facebook.com/songrequestscover #song #opm #coversong #trending #pwd #tagalogsongs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Never Love This Way Again Cover By Marilou

This is a collab between Triple G Line Page & Song By Request . Just felt singing I'll Never Love This Way Again when I saw i...