Saturday, March 18, 2023

Almost over you Cover Song by Marilou

Almost Over You is one song I seldom sing not only because its a hard song to sing but because of the emotions you should give into it. It was a 1983 single of a Scottish singer Sheena Easton, from her 4th album entitled Best Kept Secret. It was written by Jennifer Kimball and Cindy Richardson. It's lyrics tells of a person who almost overcame the pain, misery, and shattered dreams of a failed relationship. I hope my rendition of this song will bring out hope and inspiration to cope up and continue to love and to be loved. ❤ FACEBOOK: VISIT and FOLLOW Song by Request PAGE https://web.facebook.com/songrequests... DISCLAIMER: No copyright infringement intended. Lyrics and music belong to its rightful owners.
For entertainment purpose only

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Never Love This Way Again Cover By Marilou

This is a collab between Triple G Line Page & Song By Request . Just felt singing I'll Never Love This Way Again when I saw i...