Song By Request was created in the year 2021. This page is a venue that you can request your favorite song to inspire and bring a smile to all who listen to it. As the saying goes "Those who wish to sing will always find a song"
Yes I am in my golden years at 52 with a polio disability but it will not stop me to still take an extra mile. Singing has always seemed to me the most perfect means of expression, to bring inspiration and to reminisce some good old memories. That's what I am intended to remember me as my legacy in this life's Journey.
Since February is a Love Month, I will release some of the Love Songs requested that I covered for the past 2 years. I hope you will enjoy listening to it and be a part of your song playlist.
Sending #Stars to support Song by Request Page: fb.com/stars
GCASH for TIPS : 09971847961 (Marilou A.)
Please #ShareThisPost thank you so much!
DISCLAIMER: No copyright infringement intended. Lyrics and music belong to its rightful owners. For entertainment purpose only.
No comments:
Post a Comment