It Takes Too Long To Learn To Live Alone, written by Robert Allen was a 1972 song first released by Alice Clark and the 1973 version of Eydie Gorme was the one where everyone was familiar with that hits the hearts of many.
I got sick few weeks ago and during my recovery days I tried to sing this song. I guess emotionally I was attached to the song. I thought of a friend whom I know she missed her husband so much and its been a year when he left and joined our creator. I know my friend is a strong woman and doing her best to live her life with her beautiful daughters to the fullest. I really adore and admire her so much. So my friend.... this is for you...
Facebook Page: Song By Request: https://fb.watch/tprRveTOoB/
You Tube Channel Song by Request: https://youtu.be/Dh0YWljcgxc
DISCLAIMER: No copyright infringement intended. Music & Lyrics belong to its rightful owners. For entertainment purpose only.
No comments:
Post a Comment