Wednesday, June 26, 2024

I Just Fall In Love Again Cover by Marilou



‘I Just Fall in Love Again’ has been one of the most beloved love songs of all time. It serves as a timeless reminder of the complexities of love, relationship, and the beauty of falling in love all over again. Released in 1978 and sang by Anne Murray.

I used to sing this song each time someone requested me to sing a song for them whether I am in an eatery or birthday as long as theres a karaoke. Many versions came and sang by famous artists. This time I will try to sing a version that I never sang before, a version sang by Ms. Sarah Geronimo.
Hope you will enjoy my rendition.

Facebook: https://fb.watch/sXw7lnR9H9/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGyrxCMEVBE
DISCLAIMER: No copyright infringement intended. Lyrics belong to its rightful owners. For entertainment purpose only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Never Love This Way Again Cover By Marilou

This is a collab between Triple G Line Page & Song By Request . Just felt singing I'll Never Love This Way Again when I saw i...