Wednesday, June 26, 2024

KAHIT ISANG SAGLIT Cover my Marilou


Kahit Isang Saglit is a song I only wanted to listen than singing it. I just felt I can't sing it without crying. Until I read an FB post from Mam Rosie Luistro remembering her late husband's death aniversary. I felt the loving words and the longing how much she missed Sir Rey. Well I guess I just got an inspiration to take a try. Lakas ni Sir Rey bumulong na kantahan kita Mam Rosie. This is for you.
I missed my parents too and I am singing this song also for them.
I love you Papa and Mama.
I hope you will find inspiration upon listening to my rendition.
Please #ShareThisPost thank you so much!


DISCLAIMER: No copyright infringement intended. Lyrics and music belong to its rightful owners. For entertainment purpose only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Never Love This Way Again Cover By Marilou

This is a collab between Triple G Line Page & Song By Request . Just felt singing I'll Never Love This Way Again when I saw i...